Our team believes in dentistry that prevents dental disease and other conditions from worsening. Preventative dentistry emphasizes the importance of ongoing hygiene and daily practices to prevent future problems. It’s most effective when combined with at-home oral care and chairside treatments by dental professionals. When you visit ProGrin Dental every six months for a check-up and professional cleaning, this allows our dentists to catch any issues in their early stages, protecting your smile and limiting your expenses.
Don’t Become A Statistic!
- 27% of adults ages 20-44 have untreated tooth decay.
- 66% of adults will be missing one or more teeth by the age of 40.
- 2.1 million people visited the ER for dental concerns in the last 10 years.
Why Preventative Dentistry Matters
If you avoid the dentist and don’t take care of your smile, you risk digging into your pockets and spending thousands of dollars on restorative dental care. Just how much? Full mouth reconstruction can cost between $45,000 – $80,000! That doesn’t have to happen when practicing preventive dentistry.
Preventative dentistry is also known as comprehensive dentistry, which involves your dentists looking at the entire picture of your dental health. Instead of just looking at the surface symptoms and providing a quick fix, we examine what causes the dental problem and then develop a total and permanent solution. We’ll come up with a lifetime plan to get your smile healthy – and keep it healthy.
We’re offering a free download to explain why comprehensive dentistry matters for you and your overall health. In this download, you will learn:
- How Preventative Dentistry Can Save Your Smile (And Your Wallet) In The Long Run
- The Maintenance Required To Keep Your Smile In Tip-top Shape
- How Preventative Dentistry Is More Convenient Than You Might Think
- How Comprehensive Dentistry Works
How We Can Help
- Dental Hygiene
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Root Canal Therapy
- Sedation Dentistry
Answers For Your Smile
When it comes to your dental health, we can help! Our team in Greer, SC is well-trained and experienced in helping smiles in all stages of dental development. No matter your concerns, we’re here for you!
- Concerned You Can’t Afford Treatment? We aim to make high-quality dentistry affordable, which is why we accept most dental insurance plans and offer flexible payment options.
- Suffer From Dental Anxiety Or Fear? You’re not the first! We go out of our way to keep you comfortable, including a comfort menu, sedation dentistry, and taking each step at your pace.
- Not Sure What You Need? Let us help! Schedule a risk-free consultation to discuss your options and ask questions (it’s complimentary for new and current patients!).